You will be assessed using our exclusive 21-point movement screen. We use this information along with your physical history, your goals, your strengths & limitations, and your training session length & frequency to create a personalized program that’s both efficient and effective.
In addition to our proven program design, we will be coaching you through each exercise, and giving you that extra push when you need it. You’ll be required to show up for your appointments, and you will be held accountable to your goals.
Personal (Semi-Private) Training: you & up to 3 others are each coached through your own individualized program based on our assessment. This format provides an energizing, motivating, and massively positive environment to train in.
Private Training: you’ll be working on your individualized program with your trainer in a classic one-on-one setting. We focus 100% of our attention & resources entirely on you.
Team Training: a larger group class of 4+ people will follow a scientifically-designed program based on a combination of strength & aerobic/conditioning exercises in a fun environment with great camaraderie.
Click here to read more about our different training sessions.
- 2x/week for fitness maintenance, and for in-season athletes.
- 3x/week to achieve specific goals of physique or fitness improvement, and for off-season athletes.
- 4x/week to aggressively achieve physique or fitness goals, or for serious off-season athletes.
- 5x/week to reach a specific goal in the absolute shortest amount of time possible.
- Immediately: some people experience positive changes such as a better mood, and increased energy.
- After 1-week: increased energy, and more definition in their physical appearance.
- After 2-4 weeks: most look different than before they started, and show definite increases in strength.
- After 4-8 weeks: there will be definite change that you can see & measure.
- After 8-12-weeks: dramatic change even for previously self-confessed gym rats.
- At least one month to sharpen your skills or to get more out of your own physical fitness routine.
- 2-3 months to reach a specific goal with us (vacation, wedding, athletic competition, etc.).
Those who want to maintain their fit lifestyle or keep at the top of their game continue training indefinitely in order to look, feel and perform their best.
If you are training to transform your body, you will be required to submit your food journal at each training session. This will ensure accountability and success to reaching your goals.