This group fitness class is probably nothing like any other class you’ve experienced before. Say “Boot Camp” and most people conjure up images of a large group of people in a military-like formation; each of them doing the same things (probably push-ups, sit-ups, and running) at the same time.
We really prefer to call our large group program “Team Training” as our program is much too personalized to just call it “Boot Camp”. Some of our members even call this group class “Large Group Personal Training”.
Whatever you decide to call it, we’re glad you found us! We know there are a lot of choices for training available and we want you to find the right fit.
If we can offer you a few pieces of advice for finding the right Bootcamp, or training group:
- Know your goal and values
- Look past the hype & sales pitch
- Do your homework and find something good, not just something that makes you sweat
- Treat your goals like they’re something you MUST REACH and WILL HAVE, instead of something you’d LIKE TO REACH that MIGHT BE possible
- Find the help that will actually get you there
Reaching goals takes perseverance, hard work, and TIME. If you spend your time doing the wrong things, or doing things the wrong way, are you making the best use of time to get the best results? Time is the most valuable resource you have and you can never get it back.
We’ll make sure you’re maximizing every moment of time you choose to invest with us.
Here are a few things that you will experience in every Team Training session at Fitness Ranes:
- Thorough, well thought-out warm-ups that help to prevent injury, move better, and perform better
- Progressions for every exercise so you’ll be able to train & improve regardless of your current level
- No random exercises or Workouts of the Day; we run purposeful programs with clear goals & plans
- All of our Team Training instructors are Certified Personal Trainers that train at Fitness Ranes
- In addition to utilizing bodyweight calisthenics, no expense was spared in our careful selection of the very best equipment on the market, including the sound system 😉
- The energy in Team Training at Fitness Ranes is indescribable and must be experienced because words couldn’t possibly do it justice
One of the biggest differences about our coaching program compared to regular gym is that you can try it on and see if it fits you with ZERO OBLIGATION to join.
Try us out for 15 or 30 days and see for yourself if we’re everything you’ve read/heard. We take great pride in our commitment to you and your results. If you give us the chance, we’re confident that you’ll want to keep coming back.
We are not the cheapest in Honolulu. In fact, we’re probably one of the more expensive gyms in town. This is by design. Bad service, poor staff that doesn’t want to be there, and members that don’t get results are by-products of cheap programs and facilities. You might have heard the saying, “You can be the best, or the cheapest, but you can’t be both.” We’re not for everyone out there. If you’re shopping by price alone, you won’t be happy with us.
If you want results and you’re a person that appreciates superior service & quality coaching, this program was designed for you.
There are no “Enrollment Fees” and no “Processing Fees” at our gym; everything is included.
Cost: $89 for your first 15 days or $119 for your first 30 days.
Want to get started with our Team Training Boot Camp? Please fill out our contact form.