The day is finally here and our Honolulu personal training website has now launched! As I mentioned on the Fitness Ranes facebook page, I wanted to give away something HUGE to celebrate. This is no joke–we could be looking for YOU!
Do you look in the mirror & not like what you see? Are you tired of promising yourself that tomorrow will be the day? Have you tried & failed at losing weight before? Are you ready to change all that now?
…Then take a moment to read this entire post. It just might be the most important blog you’ve ever read, and it could CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
In the last few years, our Honolulu personal training studio has quietly accumulated a GIANT portfolio of REAL Before & After pictures. Every picture you see on our website is an actual person that we trained in Honolulu, unlike some other websites out there. We have changed many lives, not just physically.
For you skeptics out there, I assure you this is for real.
You might be wondering,
“Why in the world are you giving away $5,000 in training?”
Well, a few reasons actually.
Reason #1: We really enjoy helping people.
Before I started my career in fitness and became a personal trainer, I weighed in at 238 pounds. I’m only 5’7″ at best…that’s pretty heavy at my height. I KNOW what it feels like to look in the mirror and be embarrassed. I also know first-hand how amazing it felt when I lost 80 pounds.
Reason #2: We have NEVER paid for formal advertising and quite honestly, we really don’t want to start anytime soon.
We’d rather let our clients speak for us. Our testimonials are authentic, written by our clients who wanted to share their success while training with us. As a premium service provider (we’re not the cheapest option out there & we’re not trying to be), we also have a lot of people that will pay for privacy and not share their success. We are now actively recruiting candidates to experience the joys of victory over their challenges of building the body they’ve always wanted, but have been too afraid to try, worried about doing the wrong things, or wasting time/money with ineffective training. We are looking to help these people reach their goals, and for them to SHOUT IT OUT and tell others in their social circles what Fitness Ranes is all about.
So here’s what we’re offering:
- FREE fitness training for 8 Hawaii residents. We will meet weekday mornings at my private personal training studio in Honolulu and a personal trainer will lead a 50-minute session. We train with tools like kettlebells, battling ropes, TRX, JACOBS LADDER, Versaclimber, Concept 2 SkiErg, Concept 2 Rower, and much, much more. It’s sure to be an exhilarating training experience unlike anything you’ve heard of or tried before. We won’t scream at you, but we will coach you and motivate you. You will do more than you thought you could.
- in addition to training, we will provide nutritional guidance which MUST be followed (no, we will not sell you any food or supplements – we just guide your choices)
Here’s what you must do when you qualify:
- commit to showing up for these sessions–this is an exercise program of 3 days per week for 8 weeks
- you’ve gotta give your best effort at each and every training session. 100% effort will be expected. 110% effort preferred.
- follow our nutritional guidance
- be active on social media & write a journal entry at least 3 times a week of your experience for the duration of this program
Here’s what to do if you’re interested:
- write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- send in your profile: name, height, current weight, desired weight goal
- describe your lifestyle: (a) tell us a bit about how you live, work & play, and (b) describe your family, friends, co-workers, etc. and how they would support this personal challenge you will commit to, because we all know that having a supportive network is an important success factor
- describe how you use social media in your life right now & direct us to some of your sites (if a photo is not available online, please include a current photo of yourself)
- describe how losing weight would change your life
Note: I will offer every single person a free training session just for applying.
- we will finalize a time that training will take place and make room in our studio schedule based on the responses we receive
- we will interview candidates between now and Thursday, October 4th
- 8 people will be notified that they have been awarded 24 training sessions by Friday, October 5th (exactly 2 weeks from today)
- training program will start on Monday, October 8th
This is an incredible opportunity and really, I hope you will take advantage of it. My team of trainers has helped a lot of people feel good about themselves. Send in your info and come meet us.
Be sure to like us on facebook:
find me on twitter:
I look forward to hearing from you, and I can’t wait to help you reach your goals. Welcome to Fitness Ranes.